What will you do?
- Work with startups as well as corporate clients on open innovation and digital transformation
- Design and lead workshops on corporate innovations, design thinking, customer experience, business modeling, etc.
- Explore and analyze markets and trends in this industry, as well as deeply understand clients’ problems to solve
- Create experiments to achieve market validation, contribute actively in ideation brainstorms and validation project
- Manage our startup acceleration programs and startup competitions
- Scout for investable startups and identify innovation with business potential
- Sustain and develop a network of innovation experts, investors and partners in Slovakia, and internationally
- Conduct market research and analysis of startup and innovation ecosystems
Who are we looking for?
- You are passionate about innovation, technology, and business
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the field of innovation management, business development or business consulting
- You have a strong academic background in Business, Economics, Innovation or similar field, OR have learned the skills on the job
- You have experience analyzing, ideating, challenging and validating business models (e.g as an innovation consultant, business designer, leading a startup team, a product manager, an entrepreneur, business/product analyst)
- You are a self-starter – you can work independently, taking initiative to advance projects and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- You know the basics of Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Corporate Innovation
- You have business analytical skills and can challenge a business case of a new venture, on-the-spot
- You have a convincing communication style, being able to formulate your own opinion, backed up with arguments and confidence
- You demonstrate a strong entrepreneurial attitude and business mindset
- You thrive in a team but is also an independent thinker
What do we offer?
- Become part of the leading innovation and startup consultancy working with small startups as well as large corporate clients
- Work with a diverse team of highly motivated and talented people
- Take ownership of your ideas and projects and make them a reality
- Compensation: From 1500 EUR (gross), depending on previous experience
- Start date: by agreement
Who are we?
CIVITTA Slovakia (formerly known as Neulogy - www.neulogy.com) is one of the Central European leaders in providing consulting services covering the entire innovation cycle. The company’s mission is to advise startups, established companies, and research institutions to deliver world-class innovations. Since its founding in Bratislava in 2007, the company has been instrumental in building the local and regional innovation ecosystem. Its strategic advisory services cover areas like startup support, R&D commercialization, corporate innovations, creative industries, as well as public policy and institutional strategies.
CIVITTA Slovakia is also a part of an overall CIVITTA Group with 13 national branches and 21 offices in 13 different countries. CIVITTA is the leading independent management consultancy in the Baltics and the Western CIS with offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Serbia, Romania, United Kingdom, Russia, Poland, Slovakia, and Finland. Jointly with Estonian founding companies Advisio and Innopolis, CIVITTA group has expanded in a puzzle-like fashion through organic growth, mergers and acquisitions. Today, our company, headquartered in Tartu, Estonia, employs more than 250 consultants and experts across 18 offices in 13 countries. We aim to bring the right minds together to challenge the boundaries and make meaningful changes for our clients. CIVITTA is a partnership established by a team of professionals with diverse experience in different industries, government organizations and other top tier consulting companies and entrepreneurial initiatives. We also actively work beyond our home markets – a flexible approach and international mindset have allowed successful cooperation with clients in 30+ countries.
If interested, send us your CV or a link to your online profile (e.g. Linkedin) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply by Sunday, 21st July.